Tilikum Crossing Release Package
Includes Book and Special Edition Print
Release Package Print
- Written by Tilikum Crossing bridge architect, Donald MacDonald with Ira Nadel.
- Featuring more than 90 full-color illustrations.
- Discover the history of all of Portland's bridges from the Morrison Bridge to the Tilikum Crossing.
- Learn about the public process that gave citizens, advocacy groups, and stakeholders a voice leading up to the final design of the bridge.
- Appreciate how the bridge was built with consideration of the fish, birds, and mammals who call the Willamette home.
Images included in Tilikum Crossing, Bridge of the People
This package includes:
- A first edition copy of Tilikum Crossing, Bridge of the People: Portland's Bridges and a New Icon
- An 11" X 14" (horizontal) fine art print of MacDonald's sketch - "Final Construction and Context of Tilikum Crossing (2015)".
- The special edition print is printed on archival museum quality paper.
Total cost $50 (+ S&H)
Just want to grab a copy of the book? It's available here for $17.99.