Fall is in the air which means it's time to curl up with a blanket, read a great book, and enjoy some toasty warm spirits! This fall we're giving you the Overcup twist on the iconic Pumpkin Spiced Latte. (Hint, it's Spiked.)
- Pumpkin Spice 4 TSP
- Sugar 2 TBSP
- Pumpkin Puree 2 TBSP
- Soy Milk 1 Cup
- Bourbon 1 oz.
- Heat soy milk in a sauce pan on med/low heat
- Add Pumpkin Spice, Sugar, and Pumpkin Puree (mix until smooth)
- Poor coffee into a mug and add Bourbon
- Add Pumpkin Spiced Soy Milk mixture
- Stir and Enjoy!
Gather your friends, be merry, and enjoy this delicious treat.
Share this post
- Tags: alcohol, alcohol laws, autumn, bar, book, Books, booze, booze laws, bourbon, cafe, coffee, delicious, DIY, drink responsibly, food, Food and Drink, Fun, high-proof pdx, holiday, holidays, indie press, liqueur, make your own, november, oregon, pdx, pumpkin spiced latte, pumpkin spiked latte, punch-recipes, Recipes, spiked, treat