About the Author
Karen Locke is founder of High-Proof Creative, an agency focused on craft beverage companies. based in Portland, Oregon. She enjoys creating content about culture, food, and drink. Locke can often be found writing or grabbing a drink when not spending time with her husband and her cat, Dolores. Through her book High Proof PDX: A Spirited Guide to Portland’s Craft Distilling Scene, she creates the ultimate guide to leading you to the perfect drink around the city. From tips on getting primed for high-proof drinking to a bigger picture on Portland’s distilling scene, Locke walks you through from first sip to last call.
Reviews and Interviews
- Locke in success with high proof creative: A Review by Jake Uitti
- Navigating the World of Agencies for Alcohol Brands
- Distillery Tour: Karen Locke’s Spirited Guide to Portland
- Books to make your mouth water: An Article by Jennifer Anderson
- Proof Reading: Karen Locke's guide to Booze in Portland